State-of-the-art solutions to meet every need
Our three brands—Tulsa Power®, Reel-O-Matic® and Radoil—offer reels, coilers, spoolers, winches, payout machines and much more. Our reliable, proven products help you to improve efficiency, safety and your bottom line. All of our brands hold the leading share in their respective markets, serving the world’s top companies.
Despite our #1 position, we never stop developing new solutions to meet your evolving needs. If we don’t already have the product you’re looking for, our experienced engineers will design a solution from scratch.
For four decades, Tulsa Power has created winding, coiling and spooling equipment for a wide range of industries. Tulsa Power has shipped to all 7 continents, and is a trusted name worldwide.
- Wire & cable
- Oil & gas
- Hose, pipe, tube & wire rope
- Take-ups & payoffs, including gantry take-ups, dual auto switch over take-ups & traversing reel take-ups
- Piling & spooling equipment including automatic cut & transfer (ACT) online, and large capacity offline
- Cable handling, including material accumulators & caterpullers
- Oil & gas equipment, including raw water reels, wireline & slickline units, ESP spoolers and drill line spoolers
Our new automatic cut and transfer (ACT) coiler significantly reduces manual labor while improving safety.
Explore All Tulsa Power Products
For nearly a half century, Reel-O-Matic has specialized in the design and manufacture of reeling and coiling machinery. Our client list includes most of the world’s top 200 distributors.
- Electrical distribution
- Wire & cable manufacturing
- Industrial & telecommunications winding operations
- Spooling, respooling & coiling machinery
- Take-ups & payoffs
- Re-reeving machinery
- RIM drive systems
- Mobile coiling machinery
- Cable reel stands & racks
- Turntables, measurers, reel jacks & lifting tools
Our new economy reel racks for electrical distributors offer the Reel-O-Matic quality you trust at a great value.
Explore All Reel-O-Matic Products
At Radoil, we understand deep-water challenges and know how to solve them. Our advanced solutions can help to avoid delays, reduce weather downtime, save money and make work environments safer. Deep-water oil and gas businesses all over the world trust Radoil. In fact, 70% of all deep-water umbilical reels ever sold bear the Radoil name.
- Umbilical reels & specialty reels
- Winches for offshore applications
- Accumulators (depth-pressure compensators)
- Pipeline tools
- BOP products & stack safety upgrades
Our expanded line of winches was created especially for deep-water use.
Explore All Radoil Products